These days, it seems like you can't go more than a few weeks without hearing about another high profile cyber-attack. As cybersecurity continues to become more important in our daily lives, those who understand the concepts and techniques hackers use can make a lucrative career protecting others from cyber threats.
The Ethical Hacking A to Z Bundle features 8 courses and over 45 hours of immersive, hands-on instruction to help you break into a career as an ethical hacker. The combined value of all courses is over $1,200, but Engadget readers can get it today for just $39 - over 90 percent off.
Here's what's included:
- Ethical Hacker Bootcamp for 2017 ($195 value)
- A to Z Ethical Hacking Course ($200)
- Learn Burp Suite for Advanced Web Penetration Testing ($159)
- Complete Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing Course ($270)
- Intro to Ethical Hacking Certification ($99)
- Real World Hacking & Penetration Testing ($180)
- Learn Kali Linux & Hack Android Mobile Devices ($80)
- Learn Hacking/Penetration Testing Using Android From Scratch ($90)
This bundle will give you a comprehensive overview of ethical hacking, from core concepts and fundamentals to advanced techniques like keylogging, penetration testing, and Linux-specific system security—essentially everything you need to know to become a competent cyber-security pro. It's just $39 today at GDGT Deals—that price is sure to jump back up soon, so don't miss out.
Check out these other popular offers from GDGT Deals:
- Get a lifetime to Zoog VPN for just $39.99
- Ace 3 globally respected IT security exams with this training bundle for just $41
- Get the CUJO Smart Internet Security Firewall for just $225
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.